Beha-Amprobe | SM-10 TTD
Digital sound level meter 30-130 dB, 31.5Hz-8kHz
Courbes de pondération: A et C.
Gamme de mesures: 30-130 dB (pondération A); 35-130 dB (pondération C).
Fréquences: 31.5 Hz - 8 kHz.
2 modes d'intégrations: lent et rapide.
Microphone à condenseur 1/2".
Résolution: 0.1 dB.
Précision: +-1.5 dB.
Filetage pour trépied.
Calibration semi-automatique via un calibrateur 94dB/1kHz.
The Amprobe SM-10 Sound Level Meter is designed to meet the measurement requirements of Safety Engineers. Health. Industrial safety offices and Quality Control in various environments. It offers two types of measurements: A and C weighting.
The A weighting is for general noise sound level and the C weighting is for measuring sound level of acoustic material control in various environments (ie 94dB 1 kHz etc...). The SM-10 conforms to the IEC651 Type 2. ANSI S1.4 Type 2. and JISC1502 requirements for Sound Level Meters. Which means the SM-10 uses two different weighting filters required by the IEC 651 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2: the A-Weighting and the C-Weighting audio filtering.
- Designed to meet the measurement requirements of Safety Engineers. Health. Industrial safety offices and quality control in various environments.
- A and C weightings for checking compliance with safety regulations as well as acoustic analysis
- Measuring ranges: A Weighting 30 ~130dB C Weighting 35~130dB
- Frequency range: 31.5Hz~8KHz
- Display with 0.1dB steps on a 4 digits LCD
- Slow (1 sec) and fast (125ms) response settings to check peak and average noise levels
- MAX/MIN recording
- Data Hold to freeze reading on digital display
- Accessories supplied: Carrying case. windscreen. user manual and 9V Battery
- CE. designed to meet IEC651 Type2. ANSI S1.4 Type2
F E A T U R E S
|Battery Life:||Approx. 50 hrs (alkaline Battery)|
|Size:||200 x 55 x 38 mm (7.8 x 2.2 x 1.5 in)|
|Weight:||233g. (0.5 lb.) Including battery|
|Display:||4 digits LCD|
|Microphone:||1/2 inch Electret condenser microphone|
|Power Supply:||9V NEDA 1604. IEC 6F22. JIS 006P battery|
|Auto Power Off:||Approx. 5 min|
|Environment:||Indoor operation. < 2000 m|
|Standard applied:||IEC 651 Type2. ANSI 1.4 Type 2|
|Dynamic range:||50 dB|
|Resolution:||0.1 dB. Display Update: 0.5 sec.|
|Time weighting:||FAST(125mS). SLOW(1 sec)|
|Frequency range:||31.5 Hz to 8 kHz|
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||1 YEAR|
|295-Accuracy class (Meets IEC 61672-1)||"Sound indicator" (no class)|
|127-Resolution (dB)||0.1 dB|
|122-Frequency Weighting (Type)||A (Human) | C (Industrial)|
|296-Parameter measured||Equivalent sound level - Leq | Level of maximum instantaneous sound pressure - Lmax | Level of minimum instantaneous sound pressure - Lmin | Peak level - Lpk|
|126-Max Sound Frequency Range (Hz)||8 kHz|
|125-Min Sound Frequency Range (Hz)||31.5 kHz|
|123-Min Measurement Range (dB)||30 dB (A weighting); 35 dB (C weighting)|
|124-Max Measurement Range (dB)||130 dB|
|36-Additional Characteristics||Standard applied: IEC 651 Type2, ANSI 1.4 Type 2|
|132-Package includes||Carrying case, windscreen, multilanguage user manual, 9V Battery|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||200x55x38 mm|
|13-Net Weight||233 g|