Fluke | 438-II
Energimeter with motor analysis, 4 U/I, NEMA/IEC, fluke connect
Communication sans-fil Fluke Connect pour transmission de données sur smartphone/tablette....et gestion via Cloud.
Découvrez rapidement et facilement les performances électriques et mécaniques des moteurs électriques, et évaluez la qualité du réseau électrique avec un seul et même outil de diagnostic.
4 entrées tension/courant.
Fourni avec 4 sondes de courant flexible (mesures AC uniquement), 6000A AC max.
Fonctions mécaniques incluses: couple, vitesse, charge mécanique, efficacité moteur, analyse avec déclassement NEMA.
Fonctions électriques incluses: tension, courant, puissance, puissance apparente, facteur de puissance, distorsion harmonique, déséquilibre, creux &pics de tension, transitions...
Fluke 438-II Power Quality and Motor Analyzer
The Fluke 438-II is a motor analysis test tool for evaluating the electrical and mechanical performance of electric motors. and troubleshooting power quality.
Quickly and easily discover electrical and mechanical performance of electric motors. and evaluate power quality with a single test tool
The Fluke 438-II Power Quality and Motor Analyzer adds key mechanical measurement capabilities for electric motors to the advanced power quality analysis functions of the Fluke 435 Series II Power Quality Analyzers. Quickly and easily measure and analyze key electrical and mechanical performance parameters such as power. harmonics. unbalance. motor speed. torque and mechanical power without the need of mechanical sensors. Fluke 434-II. 435-II and 437-II Power Quality Analyzer users can add motor analysis capabilities to their existing units with the Fluke-438-II/MA Motor Analyzer upgrade kit.
The ideal portable motor analysis test tool. the 438-II can help locate. predict. prevent. and troubleshoot power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems. while giving technicians the mechanical and electrical information they need to effectively evaluate motor performance.
- Measure key parameters on direct-on-line motors including torque. RPM. mechanical power and motor efficiency
- Perform dynamic motor analysis by plotting of motor derating factor against load according to NEMA/IEC guidelines
- Calculate mechanical power and efficiency without the need of mechanical sensors. just connect to the input conductors and you're ready to go
- Measure electrical power parameters such as voltage. current. power. apparent power. power factor. harmonic distortion and unbalance to identify characteristics that impact motor efficiency
- Identify power quality issues such as dips. swells. transients. harmonics and unbalance
- PowerWave data technology captures fast RMS data. and shows half-cycle averages and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups. UPS switching etc.)
- Waveform capture function captures 100/120 cycles (50/60 Hz) of each event detected event. in all modes. without set-up
- Automatic transient mode captures waveform data at 200 kS/s on all phases simultaneously up to 6 kV
- Fluke Connect® compatible* – view data locally on the instrument. via Fluke Connect mobile app and PowerLog 430-II desktop software
- Safety rated for industrial applications 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream
Fluke 438-II mechanical metering functions
Motor mechanical load
How it works
|Electrical motor analysis|
The Fluke 438-II provides a complete breakdown of electrical parameters. Prior to beginning motor analysis. it's recommended to make base line power quality measurements to assess the state of harmonics and unbalance on the electrical service output as these two properties can have a serious negative impact. on motor performance.
When in Motor Analysis mode. results are summarized for electrical performance. mechanical performance and derating (according to NEMA recommendations).
The easy to understand four-level color severity scale indicates motor performance in relation to the recommended electrical parameter levels including rated power. power factor. unbalance and harmonics.
For mechanical power you can instantly view the mechanical output power along with motor torque and speed. The mechanical output power is instantly compared with electrical power to provide you with live efficiency measurements. With this feature you can easily measure machine performance during each operation cycle.
The NEMA derating screen is updated as the load and the electrical conditions change. and each new measurement is plotted on the tolerance graph as a "+". In this example we can see that motor is within tolerance but is close to the service factor. This indicates that there may be a need for power quality mitigation. motor maintenance or some other performance improving adjustment. By frequently performing these tests over time. known benchmarks and performance trends can be created. enabling informed maintenance investment decisions.
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||3 YEARS|
|703-Multimedia||See the video|
|84-Nature of the network||Single-phase | Three-phase | Balanced three-phase|
|85-Power/energy type||Active power (W) | Reactive power (VAR) | Apparent power (VA) | Active energy (Wh) | Reactive energy (VARh) | Apparent energy (VAh)|
|87-AC/DC Max voltage (V)||1kV AC/DC|
|88-AC/DC Max current (A)||6 kA AC (With supplied current clamps)|
|86-Measurement functions||Harmonics, THD | Flicker | Unbalance | Dips/swells of voltage | Transcient capture | Frequency | Inrush | Voltage | Current | Power Factor (Cos Phi)|
|119-Safety Level||CAT I | CAT II | CAT III | CAT IV|
|120-Safety Overvoltage||CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V|
|36-Additional Characteristics||A class complianceMotor analysis functions a NEMA deratingFluke Connect|
|132-Package includes||438-II, 4 i430 flex current clamps, battery, AC adapter, 1 set of test leads, carrying softcase, SD/Wi-Fi card, PC software, USB cable, user manual|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||265x190x70 mm|
|13-Net Weight||2 kg|
- Fiches techniques
- Notes d'application