HT Italia | SOLAR 300N
Photovoltaics tester, for single or three-phase installation + harmonics, phase difference, event,..
Pour installations monophasé et triphasé.
Permet les tests sur 1 système (string) MPPT; Jusqu'à 3 systèmes (strings) MPPT via unité MPP300.
Mesures TRMS courant/tension/puissance AC et DC, énergie AC, Cos PHI, puissance solaire (W/m2).
Mesures de température (ambiante et des modules) par sonde PT1000.
Analyse la qualité secteur selon EN50160.
Mesures les harmoniques (jusqu'au rang 49), oscillations, courants de démarrage, piques de tensions, ...
Normes: CE, EN 61326(CEM), EN 50160, EN 61010-032, EN 61010-1.
HT ITALIA SOLAR300N
Power Quality Analyzer for checking the efficiency of photovoltaic systems
Multifunction device for verification of single-phase and three-phase pv system efficiency and Power Quality analysis
- Touchscreen interface
- Verification of the efficiency of the photovoltaic system
- Power quality Analysis with voltage Fast Transient (5µs) measurement
SOLAR300N tests the efficiency of a single-phase and three-phase photovoltaic systems. For this kind of tests. it is necessary to guarantee simultaneity between power measurements carried out at the inverter and irradiation and temperature measurements carried out on the photovoltaic panels. HT Italia has solve this problem by creating a remote measuring device SOLAR02 which acquires the values of solar Irradiation [W/m2]. panel Temperature [°C] and environmental Temperature [°C] and transfers them onto SOLAR300N. which inserts them onto the same string of power measurements an then elaborates them with the simultaneity required by the law in force.
At the end of calculation. the indication of a positive or negative result of testing appears on the display of SOLAR300N. SOLAR300N is not only a device for testing PV systems. but also a powerful device for a complete analysis of mains quality according to standard EN50160 (harmonic analysis. voltage anomalies. flickers. unbalance. etc.).
|Single-phase/three-phase photvoltaic systems’ testing||1MPPT (3MPPT with MPP300)|
|DC side efficiency of the photovoltaic field|
|Use of remote unit SOLAR-02 with USB \ RF connection||USB|
|Measurement of irradiation with reference cell|
|Temperature measurement of cell and environment|
|AC/DC voltage in single-phase/three-phase systems|
|AC/DC current in single-phase/three-phase systems|
|Cosphi. Power Factor|
|Voltage unbalance (NEG%. ZERO%)|
|Active P. Reactive Q. Apparent S Power/Energy|
|Voltage and current harmonics up to the 49th with THD|
|Voltage anomalies (dips. peaks) with a resolution of 10ms (@ 50Hz)|
|Voltage Spikes with 5µs resolution|
|Electric motor starting current (INRUSH)|
|Voltage flickers (Pst. Plt)|
|Full analysis EN50160|
|Max number of simultaneously selectable parameters||251|
|Recording with selectable integration period||1s-60m|
|Indicative memory duration (in days @ PI=10min @ max number of parameters)||90|
|Indication of recording duration for mains analysis|
|Internal memory extension with Compact Flash card|
|Default and custom recordings|
|Summary table of main electric parameters|
|Tables or histograms of Harmonics and THD%|
|Voltage/current vector diagram|
|Measuring range for photovoltaic testing||1000VAC-DC / 3000A|
|Touchscreen colour display|
|Internal memory capacity||15MB 90 days@ PI 10min|
|USB port for data download onto Pen Drive|
|Provided PC interface with software for Windows|
|Power supply with rechargeable battery and battery charger|
|Auto power off|
|Indication of recording duration for photovoltaic testing|
|Size (LxWxH) (mm)||235x165x75|
|Weight in grams (batteries included)||1000|
|Measurement category||CAT IV 600V|
- SOLAR-02: Remote unit to record irradiation and temperature
- KIT800: Kit including 5 banana cables (black/blue/red/green/brown) + 5 alligator clips (black/blue/red/green/brown)
- HT4005N: Transducer for AC currents 0÷5 - 0÷100 A AC
- HT4004: Transducer for AC/DC currents 0÷10 - 0÷100 A AC/DC
- HT304: reference cell for irradiation measurement
- PT300N: Double temperature probe (PT1000 + environmental)
- A0055: Power supply 230V / 50-60Hz EU plug
- YABAT0003HT1: Li-Ion 3.7V rechargeable battery
- PT400: Touch screen pen
- TOPVIEW2007: Software on CD-ROM and USB connection cable C2007
- VA300: Carrying case
- User manual on CD-ROM
- Quick guide
- Calibration certificate ISO9000
- HT96U: Transducer for AC currents (including leakage current) 0÷1 - 0÷100 - 0÷1000A
- HT97U: Transducer for AC currents 0÷10 - 0÷100 - 0÷1000 A AC
- HT98U: Transducer for AC/DC currents 0÷1000 A AC/DC
- HP30C2: Transducer for AC currents 0÷200 - 0÷2000 A AC
- HP30C3: Transducer for AC currents 0÷3000 A AC
- HTFLEX33D: Flexible transducer for AC currents without integrator (*)
- HT903: Transducer 3x1-5A/1V for connection to CTs with accessories
- SP-0400: Free hands kit
- (*) only for using the instrument as power quality analyser
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||1 YEAR|
|542-Metrology/Quality documentation supplied||Quality certificate|
|132-Package includes||Solar300n, 1 battery, 1 AC charger, 1 touch-screen stylet, 1 USB cable, TopView software, 1 remote unit Solar02 + 1 reference cell PT304N (For irradiation in W/m²), 1 temperature probe PT300N, 1 set of accessories KIT800 (5 test leads + 5 alligators clips), 1 100A DC current clamp HT4004N, 1 200A AC current clamp HT4005K, Carrying hardcase, user manual|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||235x165x75 mm|
|13-Net Weight||1 kg|