Tektronix | RSA306B
USB real time spectrum analyzer, 9kHz - 6.2GHz, IF 40MHz, +20 - -160dBm
Evolution du RSA306: nouveau boitier, meilleure pureté spectrale...
Analyseur de spectre temps réel portatif au format "USB".
Connexion PC: USB 3.0, logiciel SignalVU-PC.
Tracé du spectrogramme (2-D & 3-D).
Plage de fréquence: 9kHz à 6.2GHz.
Bande passante IF: 40MHz.
Résolution: 14 bits.
Taux d'échantillonnage: 112 MEch/s.
Plage de mesure: +20dBm à -160dBm.
DANL: -130 dBm/Hz (-163 dBm/Hz max).
Span: 100Hz à 6.2GHz.
Fonctions d'analyse de signaux vectoriels: Amplitude, fréquence, phase vs temps, RF I & Q vs temps.
USB Real Time Spectrum Analyzer
A new class of instrument
The RSA306B offers full-featured spectrum analysis and deep signal analysis at a price unmatched by any previous offering. Using the latest in commercial interfaces and available computing power. the RSA306B separates signal acquisition from measurement. dramatically lowering the cost of instrument hardware. Data analysis. storage and replay is performed on your personal computer. tablet or laptop. Managing the PC separately from the acquisition hardware makes computer upgrades easy. and minimizes IT management issues.
The RSA306B uses your PC and Tektronix SignalVu-PC ™ RF Signal Analysis Software to provide real time spectrum analysis. streaming capture and deep signal analysis capabilities for signals from 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz. all in a low-cost. highly portable package that is ideal for field. factory. or academic use.
Key performance specifications
- 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz frequency range covers a broad range of analysis needs
- +20 dBm to -160 dBm measurement range
- Mil-Std 28800 Class 2 environmental. shock and vibration specifications for use in harsh conditions
- Acquisition bandwidth of 40 MHz enables wideband vector analysis of modern standards
- Minimum signal duration of 100 μsec captured with 100% probability of intercept
- Full-featured spectrum analysis capability with included Tektronix SignalVu-PC ™ software
- 17 spectrum and signal analysis measurements standard
- Options for mapping. modulation analysis. WLAN. LTE. and Bluetooth standards support. pulse measurements. playback of recorded files. Signal Survey. and frequency/phase settling
- Real time Spectrum/Spectrogram display to minimize time spent on transient and interference hunting
- Application programming interface (API) included for Microsoft Windows environments
- MATLAB instrument driver for use with Instrument Control Toolbox
- Streaming capture records long-term events
- Three year warranty
SignalVu-PC software and an API for deep analysis and fast programmatic interaction
The RSA306B operates with SignalVu-PC. a powerful program that is the basis of Tektronix performance signal analyzers. SignalVu-PC offers a deep analysis capability previously unavailable in value-priced solutions. Real-time processing of the DPX spectrum/spectrogram is enabled in your PC. further reducing the cost of hardware. Customers who need programmatic access to the instrument can choose either the SignalVu-PC programmatic interface or use the included application programming interface (API) that provides a rich set of commands and measurements. A MATLAB driver for the API is available. enabling operation with MATLAB and the Instrument Control Toolbox.
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||3 YEARS|
|693-Powered on battery||No|
|240-Frequency (min)||9 kHz|
|235-Frequency (max)||6.2 GHz|
|239-RBW (dB;Hz)||10 Hz|
|242-Min amplitude (dBm)||-160 dBm|
|243-Max amplitude (dBm)||+20 dBm|
|241-RBW sequence mode and max value (type)||10Hz-10MHz + auto mode|
|36-Additional Characteristics||IF bandwidth: 40MHz.USB spectrum analyzer: USB3.0 PC interface & SignalVU-PC software.Type N female RF input.SMA female trigger/sync & externanl frequency reference inputs.|
|132-Package includes||USB 3.0 cable, SignalVu-PC software & documentation on USB key, user manual|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||31.9x190.5x139.7 mm|
|13-Net Weight||750 g|
- Fiches techniques