Tektronix | RSA607A
USB real time spectrum analyzer, 9kHz - 7.5GHz, IF 40MHz, +20 - -160dBm, GPS
Analyseur de spectre temps réel portatif au format "USB".
Connexion PC: USB 3.0, logiciel SignalVU-PC.
Tracé du spectrogramme (2-D & 3-D).
Plage de fréquence: 9kHz à 7.5GHz.
Bande passante IF: 40MHz.
Résolution: 14 bits.
Taux d'échantillonnage: 112 MEch/s.
Plage de mesure: +20dBm à -160dBm.
DANL:-164 dBm/Hz max.
Span: 100Hz à 7.5GHz.
Fonctions d'analyse de signaux vectoriels: Amplitude, fréquence, phase vs temps, RF I & Q vs temps.
Alimentation: Par adaptateur secteur.
TEKTRONIX RSA600A series
USB Real Time Spectrum Analyzers
The RSA600A Series USB spectrum analyzers offer high bandwidth laboratory spectrum analysis in a small. very transportable package
The RSA600A Series gives you the bandwidth and analysis tools you need to succeed
The RSA600A series brings real-time spectrum analysis and wide analysis bandwidth to solving the problems of engineers who need to characterize. validate and manufacture their designs. The heart of the system is the USB-based RF spectrum analyzer that captures 40 MHz bandwidths with great fidelity. With 70 dB dynamic range and frequency coverage to 7.5 GHz. you can fully characterize wideband signals up to 40 MHz bandwidths. The USB form factor moves the processing power to the PC of your choice. so you decide when you need more processing power or memory.
The optional tracking generator enables gain/loss measurements for quick tests of filters. amplifiers. duplexers and other components. and you can add cable and antenna measurements of VSWR. return loss. distance to fault. and cable loss as needed.
- Characterization of RF devices. subsystems. and systems
- Manufacturing test
- Mobile field operations
Features and benefits
- 9 kHz to 3.0/7.5 GHz frequency range covers a broad range of analysis needs
- 40 MHz acquisition bandwidth enables real time analysis for transient capture and vector analysis
- Amplitude accuracy of 0.2 dB to 3 GHz (95% confidence)
- Standard GPS/GLONASS/Beidou receiver for mapping and reference oscillator accuracy enhancement
- Optional tracking generator for gain/loss. antenna and cable measurements
- Streaming capture can be used to record and play back long term events
- SignalVu-PC software offers real time signal processing with DPX Spectrum/Spectrogram to minimize time spent on transient and interference hunting
- 100 μsec minimum signal duration with 100% probability of intercept ensure you see problems first time. every time
- Application programming interface included for development of custom programs
- Accessories including tablet PC. calibration kits. adapters and phase-stable cables offer a complete field solution for interference hunting and transmitter maintenance
SignalVu-PC software offers rich analysis capability in the field
The RSA600A series operates with SignalVu-PC. a powerful program used as the basis of Tek's traditional spectrum analyzers. offering a deep analysis capability previously unavailable in low-cost laboratory solutions. Real-time processing of the DPX spectrum/spectrogram is enabled in your PC. further reducing the cost of hardware. Customers who need programmatic access to the instrument can choose either the SignalVu-PC programmatic interface or use the included application programming interface (API) that provides a rich set of commands and measurements directly. Basic functionality of the free SignalVu-PC program is far from basic. Base version measurements are shown below.
|Frequency range||9kHz to 3GHz||9kHz to 7.5GHz|
|Capture bandwidth||40 MHz|
|Tracking generator||with option 04|
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||3 YEARS|
|693-Powered on battery||Yes|
|240-Frequency (min)||9 kHz|
|235-Frequency (max)||7.5 GHz|
|239-RBW (dB;Hz)||10 Hz|
|242-Min amplitude (dBm)||-160 dBm|
|243-Max amplitude (dBm)||+20 dBm|
|241-RBW sequence mode and max value (type)||10Hz-10MHz + auto mode|
|36-Additional Characteristics||IF bandwidth: 40MHzUSB spectrum analyzer: USB3.0 PC interface & SignalVU-PC softwareType N female RF inputSMA female trigger/sync & externanl frequency reference inputs.Powered by AC adapterTracking generator in option|
|132-Package includes||RSA607A, AC adapter/charger, USB 3.0 cable, SignalVu-PC software & documentation on USB key, user manual|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||75x222.3x358.6 mm|
|13-Net Weight||2.79 kg|
- Fiches techniques