Aaronia | HyperLOG 20300 EMI
EMC-EMI pre-compliance test antenna, 20MHz-3GHz
Appropriée pour les analyseurs de spectre de toutes les marques
Modèle: Biconique et logarithmisque périodique (combinaison)
Gamme de fréquence: de 20MHz à 3GHz
Puissance d´entrée max: 310W AM
Intensité de champ de essais d'immunité: 10V/mm
Impédance nominale: 50 ohms
Facteur d´antenne: voir fiche technique
Connexion HF: N (f) ou SMA via l´adaptateur
Points d´étalonnage: 2970 (intervalles d' 1MHz)
Dimensions (L/L/H): 1700mm x 1200mm x 600 mm
Garantie: 3 ans
HyperLOG 20300 EMI
Hybrid Antenna 20MHz to 3GHz
Perfect EMC Hybridantenna for the pro user. Unmatched high accuracy. Very high gain over the full frequency range. Latest design and technology.
The HyperLOG 20300 EMI is Aaronia's latest antenna development and combines the advantages of a biconical antenna and those of a log periodic antenna in a single high end EMC/EMI antenna. Furthermore the HyperLOG EMI series offer an extremely high accuracy of 0.3 dB over the full specified frequency range and therefore can even be used as reference antenna.
By using the HyperLOG EMI antennas. the common EMI and EMC measurement error-rates. which show up by switching between different test antennas. are avoided. This is because you have only to use one antenna for the complete frequency range instead of two or more antennas. This saves significant cost since the measuring time is reduced drastically.
The HyperLOG EMI series can also be used as a powerful broadcasting antenna with up to 310 watts. These antennas are suitable even for immunity measurements. where very high field strengths are needed by more than 10 V/m.
Every HyperLOG Hybridantenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality rubber paint which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence.
Made in Germany:
All Aaronia antennas are developed. individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory. This guarantees highest standard so that Aaronia can offer every customer a full 10 years warranty for all EMC/EMI antennas.
Exhaustive Calibration data:
All Aaronia Hybridantennas include a complete high resolution (1MHz steps!) calibration data set with an unmatched number of calibration points. This offers the ability to make a very accurate EMC measurement with any Spectrum Analyzer.
All HyperLOG EMC/EMI antennas can be equipped with various options which highly expand the functionality. More details about possible options are available at above section "Options".
- Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
- Design: Biconical & Logarithmic-Periodic (Hybridantenna)
- Frequency range: 20MHz to 3GHz
- Max. input power: 310W AM
- Immunity test field strength: 10V/mm
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Accuracy: 0.3dB
- VSWR: <2:1 typ="" li="">
- Gain: 6dBi (typ.)
- Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
- RF connection: N (f) or SMA (see optional adapter)
- Calibration points: 2970 (1MHz-steps)
- Dimensions (L/W/D): 1300x1400x650mm
- Weight: 5.3kg
- Warranty: 3 years
- Usable for highly professional EMC/EMI pre-compliance tests
- Very high accuracy to be used as a reference antenna
- Suitable for immunity measurements
- Includes exhaustive calibration data (on CD)
- High quality rubber paint for perfect antenna protection
- Wide bandwidth
- Very high gain over the total frequency range
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency ranges
- Perfectly suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Can be used in the lab and for open-field application
Examples for possible analysis and measurements within frequency range (20MHz - 3GHz):
- Highly professional Pre-Compliance-Test even for very low signals
- Immunity measurements
- Radio & TV
Included in delivery:
- HyperLOG 20300 EMI test antenna for EMC/EMI tests
- Specified calibration data with 2970 calibration points (1MHz steps!)
- Heavy carrying case
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||3 YEARS|
|700-Active or passive antenna ?||Passive|
|240-Frequency (min)||20 MHz|
|235-Frequency (max)||3 GHz|
|36-Additional Characteristics|| |
|132-Package includes||Calibration datas on CD, carrying hardcase|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||1700x1200x600 mm|
|13-Net Weight||6.5 kg|