Aaronia | HyperLOG 30100
Passive log-per antenna, 380MHz-10GHz
Bande de fréquence: 380MHz à 10GHz.
Impédance nominale: 50 Ohm.
ROS: < 1:2.5.
Connexion HF: prise SMA (f) ou N via adaptateur.
Dimensions (L/L/H): 590x360x30mm.
Poids: 1 kg.
Log Periodic Antenna spans 380MHz to 10GHz
EMC Test Antenna with higher frequency range up to 10GHz which now includes the PAR Radar frequency band. Perfect for site survey and precompliance test.
Antennas for EMC-Testing:
Our HyperLOG EMC/EMI measurement-antennas offer a very flat gain response over the full frequency range under test which enables them to be the perfect measurement-tools for precision pre compliance test or site survey. Because of the flat gain response the LPDA offers a very simple power (dBm) to field strength (V/m or W/m²) conversion if connected to a test receiver or spectrum analyzer.
The small beam width of the test antenna offers a high directionality to easily pin point the radiating RF source under test.
Every HyperLOG antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality GOLD COATING. a high-tech antenna-case (radome) which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence. a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMA connector (18GHz version) with twist protection.
Made in Germany:
All Aaronia antennas are developed. individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory. This guarantees highest standard so that Aaronia can offer every customer a full 10 year warranty for all EMC antennas.
Exhaustive Calibration data:
All Aaronia antennas include a complete high resolution (10MHz steps!) calibration data set with up to 963 calibration points (on CD). This offers the ability to make a very accurate EMC measurement with any Spectrum Analyzer.
Included in delivery:
Each HyperLOG antenna will be shipped with many accessories in a high-value aluminum carrying case. More details can be found at above section "Included in delivery".
- Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
- Design: Directional Logarithmic-Periodic
- Frequency range: 380MHz to 10GHz
- Max. input power: 100W AM (400MHz)
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: <1:2.5 (typ.)
- Gain: 5dBi (typ.)
- RF connection: SMA (f) or N (see optional adapter)
- Tripod connection: 1/4"
- Calibration points: 963 (10MHz-steps)
- Dimensions (L/W/D):590x360x30 mm
- Weight: 1000gr
- Warranty: 10 years
- Includes exhaustive calibration data (on CD)
- Special designed radome for perfect antenna protection
- Gold coating for stable performance
- Wide bandwidth
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency ranges
- Suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Compact and sturdy design
- Can be used in the lab and for open-field application
Examples for possible analysis and measurements within frequency range (380MHz - 10GHz):
- Tétra / BOS
- Wifi 5GHz
- Radar PAR
Included in delivery:
- Log periodic antenna HyperLOG 30100 for directional measurement
- Typical calibration data with 963 calibration points (10MHz steps!) on CD
- Large aluminum carrying case with foam protection
- Pistol grip with mini tripod function
- Aaronia SMA tool set with over-torque protection
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||10 YEARS|
|700-Active or passive antenna ?||Passive|
|240-Frequency (min)||380 MHz|
|235-Frequency (max)||10 GHz|
|132-Package includes||Calibration datas on CD, pistol handle-tripod, SMA tool set, carrying hardcase|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||590x360x30 mm|
|13-Net Weight||1 kg|