Aaronia | HyperLOG 30100 X
Active log-per antenna, 380MHz-10GHz
Bande de fréquence: 380MHz à 10GHz.
Impédance nominale: 50 Ohm.
ROS: < 1:2,5.
Connexion HF: prise SMA (f) ou N via adaptateur.
Dimensions (L/L/H): 590x360x30mm.
Poids: 1400 g.
En option: laser de visée (rouge 1mW ou vert 150mW), compas-boussole, boitier étanche à la pluie.
HyperLOG 30100 X
Log Periodic Antenna spans 380MHz to 10GHz with preamplfier
Ultra high gain ACTIVE directional antenna. Wide frequency range from 380MHz to 10GHz. Optional laser. compass etc.. Detects lowest RF sources!
Every HyperLOG antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality GOLD COATING. a high-tech antenna-case (radome) which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence. a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMA connector (18GHz version) with twist protection.
Made in Germany:
All Aaronia LPDA antennas are developed. individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory. This guarantees highest standard so that Aaronia can offer every customer a full 10 year warranty for all EMC antennas.
Exhaustive Calibration data:
All Aaronia LPD Antennas include a complete high resolution (10MHz steps!) calibration data set with all calibration points (on CD). This offers the ability to make a very accurate EMC measurement with any Measurement Receiver or Spectrum Analyzer.
Included in delivery:
Each HyperLOG antenna will be shipped with many accessories in a high-value aluminum carrying case. More details can be found at above section "Included in delivery".
All HyperLOG X antennas can be equipped with various options which highly expand the functionality. More details about possible options for this HyperLOG are available at above section "Options".
- Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
- Frequency range: 380MHz to 10GHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: <1:2.5
- Gain: 45dBi (typ.)
- Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
- RF connection: SMA (f) or N (see optional adapter)
- Tripod connection: 1/4"
- Calibration points: 963 (10MHz-steps)
- Dimensions (L/W/D): 590x360x30 mm
- Weight: 1400gr
- Warranty: 10 years
- Ultra high gain for detecting even lowest RF sources
- Integrated Low Noise Preamplifier incl. LiPo battery
- Runs with battery or external power supply (included)
- Integrated calibration data on EEprom (readout via USB)
- Additional standard calibration data (on CD)
- Special designed radome for perfect antenna protection
- Gold coating for stable performance
- Wide bandwidth
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency ranges
- Suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Compact and sturdy design
- Can be used in the lab and for open-field application
Examples for possible analysis and measurements within frequency range (380MHz - 10GHz):
- 70cm amateur radio
- GSM900 / GSM1800 / UMTS
- 2.4GHz / 5-6GHz WLan
- directional radio
- UWB (FB2-FB8)
Included in delivery:
- HyperLOG 30100 X active directional EMC measurement antenna
- Low Noise Preamplifier with integrated LiPo battery (3.5h run time)
- International battery charger and power supply
- Calibration data on EEprom (readout via USB)
- Typical calibration data with 963 calibration points (10MHz steps!) on CD
- Large aluminum carrying case with foam protection
- Pistol grip with mini tripod function
- Aaronia SMA tool set with over-torque protection
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||10 YEARS|
|700-Active or passive antenna ?||Active (preamplifier)|
|240-Frequency (min)||380 MHz|
|235-Frequency (max)||10 GHz|
|36-Additional Characteristics||Active antenna with preamplifier, 45dBi gain|
|132-Package includes||Preamplifier with battery, AC charger, calibration datas on CD, pistol handle-tripod, SMA tool set, carrying hardcase|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||590x360x30 mm|
|13-Net Weight||1400 g|