Aaronia | HyperLOG 7040
Passive log-per antenna, 700MHz-4GHz
Bande de fréquence: 700MHz à 4GHz.
Impédance nominale: 50 Ohm.
ROS: < 1:2.
Connexion HF: prise SMA (f) ou N via adaptateur.
Dimensions (L/L/H): 340x200x25mm.
Poids: 270 g.
Log Periodic Antenna spans 700MHz to 4GHz
LPDA (Log Periodic Antenna) offering a large number of dipole elements with frequency range from 700MHz to 4GHz.
Every HyperLOG antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality GOLD COATING. a high-tech antenna-case (radome) which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence. a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMA connector (18GHz version) with twist protection.
Made in Germany:
All Aaronia LPDA antennas are developed. individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory. This guarantees highest standard so that Aaronia can offer every customer a full 10 year warranty for all EMC antennas.
Exhaustive Calibration data:
All Aaronia LPD Antennas include a complete high resolution (10MHz steps!) calibration data set with all calibration points (on CD). This offers the ability to make a very accurate EMC measurement with any Measurement Receiver or Spectrum Analyzer.
Included in delivery:
Each HyperLOG antenna will be shipped with many accessories in a high-value aluminum carrying case. More details can be found at above section "Included in delivery".
- Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
- Design: Logarithmic Periodic Dipoles
- Frequency range: 700MHz to 4GHz
- Max. input power: 50W AM (800MHz)
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: <1:2
- Gain: 4dBi (typ.)
- Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
- RF connection: SMA (f) or N (see optional adapter)
- Tripod connection: 1/4"
- Calibration points: 333 (10MHz-steps)
- Dimensions (L/W/D): 340x200x25 mm
- Weight: 270gr
- Warranty: 10 years
- Includes exhaustive calibration data (on CD)
- Special designed radome for perfect antenna protection
- Gold coating for stable performance
- Wide bandwidth
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency ranges
- Suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Compact and sturdy design
- Can be used in the lab and for open-field application
Examples for possible analysis and measurements within frequency range (700MHz - 4GHz):
Included in delivery:
- LPDA Antenna HyperLOG 7040
- Typical calibration data with 333 calibration points (10MHz steps!) on CD
- Large aluminum carrying case with foam protection
- Pistol grip with mini tripod function
- Aaronia SMA tool set with over-torque protection
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||10 YEARS|
|700-Active or passive antenna ?||Passive|
|240-Frequency (min)||700 MHz|
|235-Frequency (max)||4 GHz|
|132-Package includes||Calibration datas on CD, pistol handle-tripod, SMA tool set, carrying hardcase|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||340x200x25 mm|
|13-Net Weight||270 g|