BW Technologies | QT-XWHM
Multi-gas detector GasAlertQuattro: %LEL, O2, H2S, CO
H2S: 0-200 ppm.
CO: 0-1000 ppm.
Signal d'alarme vibrante, sonore de 95dB et barres d'alarme visuelle à grand angle de vision et forte intensité lumineuse.
Technologie IntelliFlash: Confirme en continu et en un coup d'oeil le parfait fonctionnement du détecteur ainsi que la conformité
Piles ou batteries rechargeables en option.
Multi-Gas Detector H2S. CO. O2. %LEL(Combustibles)
Visual auditing. easy compliance
Rugged and reliable. the GasAlertQuattro four-gas detector combines a comprehensive range of features with simple one-button operation. With flexible power options. the GasAlertQuattro is always ready. The graphic LCD displays easy to identify icons that indicate operational information. such as bump test and calibration status for simplified onsite auditing. IntelliFlash provides continuous visual confirmation of detector operation and compliance. Suited to a wide range of industrial applications including confined space entry. the GasAlertQuattro is fully compatible with BW’s MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system.
- IntelliFlash verifies operation and compliance to both the user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.1 m
- One-button operational simplicity
- Easy to identify icons for onsite auditing and compliance
- Field-proven Surecell sensors offer an unprecedented performance. even in the harshest environments
- Easy-to-read. multi-language LCD displays all four gas concentrations (H2S. CO. O2 and combustibles) simultaneously
- Audible. visual and vibrating alarm
- Extended alarm bars
- Flexible. interchangeable battery options with extended runtimes
- Full function self-test is initiated upon activation and runs continuously during operation
- Heartbeat pulses continually during normal operation
- Extensive datalogging and event logging capability
- User-options. such as flip display. accessible through IR interface for tamper-proof operation
- Multi-language support in English. French. German. Spanish and Portuguese
- Compatible with MicroDock II automated test and calibration system
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||2 YEARS|
|293-Instrument type||Multi gas|
|164-Sensor type (type)||Electrochemical|
|133-Gas Type||H2S (Hydrogen sulphide) | CO (Carbon monoxide) | O2 (Oxygen) | LEL/LIE (Explosive gas)|
|36-Additional Characteristics|| |
|132-Package includes||Sensors, stainless-steel alligator clip, interactive training CD, calibration cap/hose, instructions and quick reference card, Alkaline or rechargeable batteries (option)|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||130x81x47 mm|
|13-Net Weight||316 g|