Fluke | 279 FC TTD
Multimeter with IR thermal imager, 1000V AC/DC, 2500A (with iFlex), Fluke Connect
Matériel de démonstration reconditionné. Sous réserve de disponibilité.
Multimètre thermique connecté.
Caméra thermique intégrée. 80x60 éléments (4800 pixels).
Bornier compatible avec pinces de courant iFlex de Fluke.
Communication sans-fil Fluke Connect.
2500A AC (avec pince iFlex optionnelle).
Mesures de capacités. résistances. fréquences...test de continuité. diode.
Fluke 279 FC Thermal Multimeter
Find. Repair. Validate. Report.
The 279 FC is a full-featured digital multimeter with integrated thermal imaging and is designed to increase your productivity and confidence. The thermal multimeter helps you find. repair. validate. and report many electrical issues quickly so that you are confident problems are solved.
Locate the problem immediately
Thermal imaging multimeters are a first-line troubleshooting tool for electrical equipment that can check hot spots on high-voltage equipment and transformers. detect heating of fuses. wires. insulators. connectors. splices and switches. Scanning with the 279 FC’s thermal imager reveals many electrical issues rapidly and from a safe distance. By combining two tools into one. the thermal multimeter lightens the load and increases productivity.
Compatible with iFlex ® (a flexible current clamp) to expand your measurement capabilities and get into tight. hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC). The large full-color LCD screen makes for easier and clearer viewing of images and readings. The 10 hour+ rechargeable battery keeps you going all day long under normal conditions.
Communicate your results
With built-in Fluke Connect ® . transmit results wirelessly to a smartphone and save time on reporting to validate work is complete. Troubleshoot better by instantly trending and monitoring measurements live on your smartphone screen. Create and email reports right from the field.
- Full-featured multimeter with built-in thermal imager
- 15 measurement functions including: AC voltage with low-pass filter. DC voltage. Resistance. Continuity. Capacitance. Diode test. Min/Max/Avg. AC current (with iFlex). Frequency
- Thermal imaging reveals many electrical issues quickly and safely. eliminating the need for time-consuming testing and validation
- Two-in-one tool is designed to increase productivity – no need to go back to the truck or office to retrieve a shared camera or wait for the thermographer– do more in less time!
- iFlex expands your measurement capabilities – get into tight. hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC)
- Save measurements and images while communicating wirelessly with a smart phone up to 20 feet / 6.1 m away (no obstructions)
- Image resolution–80 x 60
- 3.5 in /8.89 cm color LCD screen
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for a for a full work day (10+ hours) under normal conditions
- Assembled in the USA
- Three year standard warranty
- Auto power off to save battery power
- CAT III 1000 V. CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- Optional accessories: Fluke i2500-10 or i2500- 18 iFlex® Flexible Current Probes. Fluke BC500 AC Power charger and Fluke BP500 Lithium-ion Battery 3000 mAh
- Designed for durability. built to withstand a 3 m (9.8 ft) drop. double insulated with raised rubber holster for increased protection
Fluke Connect connects your meter to your phone through Bluetooth to help you get more done faster and safer
- Save measurements and images while communicating wirelessly with a smart phone up to 20 feet / 6.1m away (no obstructions)
- Troubleshoot better by instantly trending and monitoring measurements live on your phone screen
- Create and email reports right from the field. Report not enough? Fluke Connect has ShareLive video calls that stream live video and measurements in the same screen
- 1000 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- Up to 2500 A ac current measurement (with optional iFlex)
- Temperature measurement from -10 °C to 200 °C (14 °F to 392 °F)
- Resistance measurement to 50 MΩ
- Diode Test
- Min and max recording to capture variations automatically
- 9999 µF capacitance measurement
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||3 YEARS|
|27- Resolution in nb points||6,000 counts|
|33-additional measurements||Resistance | Capacitance | Frequency | Continuity test | Diode test | Min/Max|
|449-Direct input for current probe||Yes|
|463-Voltage||AC (Alternative) | DC (Continuous)|
|750-IR imaging inside||Yes|
|23-Voltage resolution||0.1 mV (600mV range)|
|34-Bandwidth||DC & 45-500Hz|
|24-Accuracy (%)||0.09/0.15% + 2 digits (DC voltage)|
|37-Max. DC voltage||1000 V DC|
|38-Max. AC voltage||1000 V AC|
|39-Max. DC current||na|
|40-Max. AC current||2500 A (with iFlex clamp in option)|
|119-Safety Level||CAT III | CAT IV|
|120-Safety Overvoltage||CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V|
|36-Additional Characteristics||Built-in IR thermal imagerFluke Connect wirelles communicationCompatible with iFlex current clamps|
|132-Package includes||279FC, 1 lithium-ion battery, 1 AC charger, 1 set of test leads with touch points + 2 alligator grips, user manual|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||216x94x57 mm|
|13-Net Weight||800 g|