Fluke | 345
Wattmeter clamp 1200/1650 kW 1400/2000 A
W, VA, VAR, kWh.
Grand écran LCD couleur 320x240 avec affichage des graphiques.
Courant AC/DC : 1400 A AC efficace, 2000 A DC.
Tension AC/DC: 825V AC efficace et DC.
Enregistrement de données, harmoniques, courants de démarrage, fonction oscilloscope, affichage de graphiques et génération de rapports.
Ouverture de mâchoire : 60mm.
Capacité mâchoire : 58mm de diamètre.
Power Quality Clamp Meter
Thisclamp on meter is a combination power analyzer. power quality logger.and clamp meter. and is ideal for monitoring electronic loads.
With the bright color power meterdisplay to analyze the harmonic spectrum. a low-pass filter to removehigh frequency noise. and a high EMC immunity design. the Fluke 345power analyzer is ideal for troubleshooting power quality on switchingloads. Additionally. the Hall Effect clamp meter design makesmeasurement of dc current possible without the need to break thecircuit with the power meter. The internal memory of the power analyzerenables long-term power quality logging for analysis of trends orintermittent problems.
- AC/DC current: Clamp-on measurement of ac current up to 1400 A rms and dc current up to 2000 A without breaking the circuit
- Highest safety rating: 600 V CAT IV power analyzer is rated for use at the service entrance
- Accurate in noisy environments: Clamp meter performs even with distorted waveforms present on electronic loads with low-pass filter
- Data logging: Identify intermittent faults by logging any power quality parameter for minutes. or over a month. including harmonics
- Verify batteries: Direct measurement of dc ripple (%) for battery and dc systems
- Troubleshoot harmonics: Analyze and log harmonics digitally or graphically
- Inrush current: Capture and analyze nuisance tripping. from 3 seconds to 300 seconds
- Easy to use: Easily confirm power meter setup with large backlit color display of waveforms and trends
- 3-Phase power: Built in capability for balanced loads
- View graphs and generate reports: Use power analyzer with included Power Log software
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||1 YEAR|
|214-Max effective power (W)||1200 kW AC, 1650 kW DC|
|84-Nature of the network||Single-phase | Balanced three-phase|
|85-Power/energy type||Active power (W) | Reactive power (VAR) | Apparent power (VA) | Active energy (Wh) | Reactive energy (VARh) | Apparent energy (VAh)|
|87-AC/DC Max voltage (V)||825V|
|88-AC/DC Max current (A)||2000A DC, 1400A AC|
|86-Measurement functions||Harmonics, THD | Frequency | Inrush | Voltage | Current | Power Factor (Cos Phi)|
|119-Safety Level||CAT I | CAT II | CAT III | CAT IV|
|120-Safety Overvoltage||CAT IV 600V|
|36-Additional Characteristics||USB interfaceJaw opening: 60 mm|
|132-Package includes||Soft carrying case, Power Log software, Test leads, Alligator clips, Test probes, USB cable, International ac adapter / battery eliminator, Printed English language user manual, Multi-language manual CD|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||300x98x52 mm|
|13-Net Weight||820 g|