Fluke | 376 FC
TRMS mutimeter clamp 1000A/1000V AC/DC, Hz, mV + iFlex probe (2500A AC), Fluke Connect, logger
Mesures de tension et courant TRMS
Tension: 1000 V AC/DC.
Courant: 1000 A AC/DC, 2500 A AC avec la sonde de courant souple iFlex.
Résistance, capacité, fréquence, continuité.
Gamme 500mV DC.
Communication sans fil vers Fluke Connect.
Be ready for anything.
The Fluke 376 Clamp Meter offers improved performance perfect for a wide range of current measurement situations. With true-rms voltage and current measurements. the Fluke 376 can read up to 1000 V and 1000 A in both ac and dc modes.
Additionally. the Fluke 376 includes the new iFlex™ flexible current probe. which expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility. ability to measure around awkward sized conductors and improved wire access. The Fluke 376 is the direct replacement for the Fluke 337 Clamp Meter.
EN/IEC 61010-1:2001; 1000V CAT III. 600V CAT IV
Features and benefits
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac.
- CAT IV 600 V. CAT III 1000 V.
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
- Min. max. average and inrush recording to capture variations automatically.
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings.
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it.
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment.
- Large. easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement.
- Three-year warranty.
- Soft carrying case.
- 18-inch (45cm) iFlex™ flexible current probe
- Coated instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- TL75 test leads
- Two AA Alkaline batteries
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||3 YEARS|
|33-additional measurements||Resistance | Capacitance | Frequency | Continuity test | Min/Max|
|428-Jaw opening|| |
|462-Current||AC (Alternative) | DC (Continuous)|
|463-Voltage||AC (Alternative) | DC (Continuous)|
|37-Max. DC voltage||1000V DC|
|38-Max. AC voltage||1000V AC|
|39-Max. DC current||1000A DC|
|40-Max. AC current||2500A AC (iFlex); 1000A AC|
|119-Safety Level||CAT I | CAT II | CAT III | CAT IV|
|120-Safety Overvoltage||CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V|
|36-Additional Characteristics||Fluke ConnectDatalogging18inch (45cm) iFlex probe supplied: Measurement range to 2500A AC.Inrush function.500mV DC range.|
|132-Package includes||18-inch (45cm) iFlex™ flexible current probe, coated instruction card, safety information sheet, soft carrying case, TL75 test leads, 2 AA Alkaline batteries, magnetic suspension strap|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||246x83x43 mm (without iFlex)|
|13-Net Weight||388 g|