Fluke | 434-II
Single & three-phase energimeter, 4 U/I inputs, RMS AC+DC, 6kA max., S class
Conformité IEC 61000-4-30: Classe S.
4 entrées tension et courant (mesure 3 phases + neutre).
6000A AC+DC (avec pinces iflex i430).
Pour chaque défaut, évalue le surcoût du énergétique et économique.
Capture les transitoires (activation gratuite après achat).
Autonomie: 7 heures.
Mémoire sur Carte SD 8Go (fournie).
Fournis avec 4 pinces de courant AC flexibles i430-flex (6kA AC).
Autres configurations: nous consulter.
Fluke 434 Series II Energy Analyzer
Calculate energy loss in your local currency
The Fluke 434 II Energy Analyzer is the ideal tool for energy logging. Utilizing the new Energy Loss Calculator function. the 434 II measures the fiscal cost of energy wasted due to poor power quality. This energy monetization capability allows you to identify the most energy-wasteful areas of your facility so you can determine potential energy saving solutions. Add basic power quality measurements to the package and you’re got yourself one powerful troubleshooting tool.
- Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements. unbalance and harmonic power. are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded. without any set-up.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack.
Power inverter efficiency
Power inverters take DC current and transform it into AC current. or vice versa. Solar generation systems usually include an inverter that takes the DC energy from the solar cells and converts it to useful AC power. Inverters can lose performance over time and need to be checked. By comparing the input power with the output power you can determine the system efficiency. The 430 series II can measure the efficiency of such inverters by simultaneously measuring the DC and AC power of a system to determine how much power is lost in the conversion process.
Unified Power Measurement
Fluke’s patented Unified Power Measurement system (UPM) provides the most comprehensive view of power available. measure:
- Parameters of Classical Power (Steinmetz 1897) and IEEE 1459-2000 Power
- Detailed Loss Analysis
- Unbalance Analysis
These UPM calculations are used to quantify the fiscal cost of energy loss caused by power quality issues. The calculations are computed. along with other facility-specific information. by an Energy Loss Calculator that ultimately determines how much money a facility loses due to wasted energy.
AutoTrend - Quickly see the trend
Unique AutoTrend gives you fast insight into changes over time. Every displayed reading is automatically and continuously recorded without having to set up threshold levels or having to manually start the process. You can quickly view trends in voltage. current. frequency. power. harmonics or flicker on all three phases plus neutral.
SystemMonitor - Check performance against EN50160 with ease
With a single push of a button. the unique System-Monitor gives you an overview of power system performance. and checks the compliance of incoming power to EN50160 limits or to your own custom specifications. The overview is shown on a single screen. with color-coded bars clearly indicating which parameters fall outside the limits.
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||3 YEARS|
|759-type of instrument||Hand-held (with recording)|
|760-Instrument class (IEC 61000-4-30)||S class|
|214-Max effective power (W)||6 MW|
|84-Nature of the network||Single-phase | Three-phase | Balanced three-phase|
|85-Power/energy type||Active power (W) | Reactive power (VAR) | Apparent power (VA) | Active energy (Wh) | Reactive energy (VARh) | Apparent energy (VAh)|
|87-AC/DC Max voltage (V)||1kV AC/DC|
|88-AC/DC Max current (A)||6 kA AC (With i430-flex clamps)|
|86-Measurement functions||Harmonics, THD | Flicker | Unbalance | Dips/swells of voltage | Transcient capture | Frequency | Inrush | Voltage | Current | Power Factor (Cos Phi)|
|119-Safety Level||CAT I | CAT II | CAT III | CAT IV|
|120-Safety Overvoltage||CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V|
|36-Additional Characteristics||S class compliance|
|132-Package includes||4 sondes de courant flexibles 6kA, adaptateur seceur, jeu de cordons de mesure & pinces crocodiles, sacoche de transport, logiciel PC, câble USB, manuel d'utilisation|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||265x190x70 mm|
|13-Net Weight||2 kg|
- Fiches techniques
- Notes d'application