Fluke | 437-II
Single & three-phase energimeter, 4 U/I inputs, RMS AC+DC, 6kA max., 400Hz, A class
Conformité IEC 61000-4-30: Classe A.
Mesure sur réseau 400Hz: Pour systèmes navales, aéronautiques et militaires...
Mesure les papillotements et capture les transitoires.
Capture de courbes d'événements.
4 entrées tension et courant (mesure 3 phases + neutre).
6000A AC+DC (avec pinces iflex i430).
Calcul des déperditions énergétiques.
Evalue le surcoût du gaspillage énergétique.
Autonomie: 7 heures.
Mémoire sur Carte SD 8Go (fournie).
Fournis avec 4 pinces de courant AC flexibles i430-flex (6kA AC).
Autres configurations: nous consulter.
400Hz Power Quality and Energy Analyzer
Specially designed for transport applications
The Fluke 437 Series II 400Hz Power Quality and Energy Analyzer is designed specifically for the defense and avionics industries. Capable of measuring up to 400 Hz. the 437 II is a must-have for those working in submarines. aircrafts. and other transport applications.
- 400 Hz measurement: By increasing the power frequency to 400 Hz. transformers and motors can be much smaller and lighter than at 50 or 60 Hz. which is an advantage in aircrafts. submarines. space crafts. and other military equipment and hand-held tools. The 437 II model captures power quality measurements for these types of avionic and military systems.
- Power inverter efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- PowerWave data capture: Capture fast RMS data. show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups. UPS switching etc.).
- Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements. unbalance and harmonic power. are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded. without any set-up.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack.
|PowerWave data capture |
For some users. loads switching is a cause of power quality problems. When loads switch on. the current draw sometimes causes the voltage to drop to a level that causes other equipment to malfunction. The PowerWave function available in the 435 and 437 Series II models enables users to capture voltage. current and frequency signals simultaneously at a high speed to see which interaction is potentially causing problems. PowerWave goes beyond standard power quality measurements; PowerWave’s fast data capture mode enables system dynamics to be characterized.
Waveforms for voltage and current are continuously captured for the specified time. and are displayed on screen in high detail; the power waveform is derived from the data. In addition. half-cycle RMS values for voltage. current. power and frequency can be stored and retrieved for analysis. This feature is particularly useful for testing of standby generation systems and UPS systems where reliable switch-on can be vital.
| Power inverter efficiency |
Power inverters take DC current and transform it into AC current. or vice versa. Solar generation systems usually include an inverter that takes the DC energy from the solar cells and converts it to useful AC power. Inverters can lose performance over time and need to be checked. By comparing the input power with the output power you can determine the system efficiency. The 435 and 437 II models can measure the efficiency of such inverters by simultaneously measuring the DC and AC power of a system to determine how much power is lost in the conversion process.
Unified power measurement
Previously. only experts could calculate how much energy was wasted due to power quality issues; utilities could calculate the cost. but the required measurement process was beyond the reach of average electricians. With the new. patented Unified Power function of the 430 Series II. you can use one handheld tool to determine how much power is being wasted. and calculate exactly what the extra consumption costs. Fluke’s patented Unified Power Measurement System provides the most comprehensive view of power available. measuring:
- Parameters of Classical Power (Steinmetz 1897) and IEEE 1459-2000
- Detailed Loss Analysis
- Unbalance Analysis
Unbalance Analysis These UPM calculations are used to quantify the fiscal cost of energy loss caused by power quality issues. The calculations are computed. along with other facility-specific information by an Energy Loss Calculator that ultimately determines how much money a facility loses due to wasted energy.
AutoTrend - Quickly see the trend
Unique AutoTrend gives you fast insight into changes over time. Every displayed reading is automatically and continuously recorded without having to set up threshold levels or interval times. or having to manually start the process. You can quickly view trends in voltage. current. frequency. power. harmonics or flicker on all three phases plus neutral. And you can analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom function – even while background recording continues.
SystemMonitor - Check performance against EN50160 with ease
With a single push of a button. the unique System-Monitor gives you an overview of power system performance. and checks the compliance of incoming power to EN50160 limits or to your own custom specifications. The overview is shown on a single screen. with color-coded bars clearly indicating which parameters fall outside the limits.
- 400 Hz measurement – capture power quality measurements for avionic and military power systems.
- PowerWave data capture – capture fast RMS values to see every waveform so you can determine how the voltage. current and frequency values are interacting.
- Power inverter efficiency – measure both ac power and dc power. in and out. to monitor the efficiency of inverters.
- Energy monetization – calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality.
- Energy assessment– quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices.
- Frontline troubleshooting – quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online.
- Predictive maintenance – detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime.
- Long-term analysis – uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues.
- Load studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||3 YEARS|
|759-type of instrument||Hand-held (with recording)|
|760-Instrument class (IEC 61000-4-30)||A class|
|214-Max effective power (W)||6 MW|
|84-Nature of the network||Single-phase | Three-phase | Balanced three-phase|
|85-Power/energy type||Active power (W) | Reactive power (VAR) | Apparent power (VA) | Active energy (Wh) | Reactive energy (VARh) | Apparent energy (VAh)|
|87-AC/DC Max voltage (V)||1000 V AC/DC|
|88-AC/DC Max current (A)||6 kA AC (With i430-flex clamps)|
|86-Measurement functions||Harmonics, THD | Flicker | Unbalance | Dips/swells of voltage | Transcient capture | Frequency | Inrush | Voltage | Current | Power Factor (Cos Phi)|
|119-Safety Level||CAT I | CAT II | CAT III | CAT IV|
|120-Safety Overvoltage||CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V|
|36-Additional Characteristics||A class compliance400Hz measurement|
|132-Package includes||4 sondes de courant flexibles 6kA, adaptateur seceur, jeu de cordons de mesure & pinces crocodiles, sacoche de transport, logiciel PC, câble USB, manuel d'utilisation|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||265x190x70 mm|
|13-Net Weight||2 kg|
- Fiches techniques
- Notes d'application