Fluke | 568Ex
ATEX infrared thermometer -40°C to +800°C, + K thermocouple input
Pour environnements dangereux ETL Classe I, Div 1 et Div 2 ou Atex/IECEx Zones 1 et 2.
Mesure de -40 °C à 800 °C.
Résolution optique de 50:1.
Compatibilité avec les mini-connecteurs à thermocouple de type K standard.
Alarmes visuelles et sonores.
Fonctions MIN, MAX, MOY et DIF.
Précision de 1 %.
Enregistrement horodaté 99 points.
Fluke 568 Ex Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer
The Fluke 568 Ex Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer is the one product you can use in Class I Div 1 and Div 2 or Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments anywhere in the world. Whether you work in petroleum. chemical. oil and gas. or pharmaceutical environments. the 568 Ex allows you to carry the most trusted name in test tools into most Ex rated areas all around the globe.
With a straight-forward user interface and soft-key menus. the Fluke 568 Ex makes even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate and adjust emissivity. save data or turn on and off alarms. with just a few pushes of a button. All in a single intrinsically safe tool certified by major rating bodies from around the world.
With a rugged. easy-to-use. ergonomic design. the Fluke 568 can stand up to tough industrial. electrical. and mechanical environments.
- Meets intrinsically safe certifications in Class I Div 1 and Div 2 or Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments from recognized safety agencies around the world
- Measure -40 °C to 800 °C /-40 °F to 1472 °F
- Conductive Case for carrying the IR thermometer safely into hazardous area
- Easily access advanced features with the soft-key buttons and graphical display
- Measure small objects from further away. with a distance-to-spot ratio of 50:1
- Compatible with mini-connector K-type thermocouple (KTC) probe
- Confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces with the adjustable emissivity feature. including a built-in material table
- Capture up to 99 points of data
- Confidently troubleshoot equipment with ± 1 % measurement accuracy
- Versatile interface with five languages from which to choose
- Two-year warranty
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||2 YEARS|
|301-emissivity||adjustable from 0.100 to 1.000|
|110-Min measure range (°C)||-40°C|
|111-Max measure range (°C)||+800°C|
|113-Targetting range (x/1)||50/1|
|116-Measuring unit (°C/°F)||°C | °F|
|159-Number of points (pts)||nc|
|114-Functions (Type)||Aim laser | Sonorous alarm | Max value | Min value | Average | Differential | Visual alarm|
|36-Additional Characteristics||ATEX/ETL modelK type thermocouple input|
|132-Package includes||Thermocouple K bead probe, Durable hard case, 2 AA batteries, User Manual|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||254x191x69 mm|
|13-Net Weight||1.026 kg|