Fluke | 754
Documenting Process Calibrator with HART capabilities, mA/mV/V/Ohm/Hz/RTD/TC sourcing
Courant: 0-22 mA DC.
Tension: 0-100 mV, 0-15 V DC.
Résistance: 10 - 10000 Ohm.
Précision : 0.01%
Fréquence: 0.1Hz - 50kHz.
Résolution : 0.01 Hz.
Température: RTD (Cu10, Ni120, PT100, PT200, PT500, PT1000), thermocouples (J, K, T, E, R, S, B, M, L, U, N, XK, BP).
Alimentation en boucle: 24V.
Courant: 0-110 mA DC.
Tension: 0-100 mV, 0-300 V DC.
Résistance: 10-10000 Ohm.
Fréquence: 1Hz - 50kHz.
Température, pression (via module de pression série 700PXX).
The 754 is everything you needed and wished for in the 744 and more! HART communication capability is combined to deliver an integrated communicating calibrator. This rugged. reliable tool is ideal for calibrating. maintaining. and troubleshooting HART and other instrumentation.
The 754 does the work of several tools - sourcing. simulating and measuring pressure. temperature. and electrical signals in one rugged. hand-held device. You’ll fall in love with the new improved graphical screen. Li-on battery for longer life. USB port and new accessories to complete the package.
For documentation. the 754 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And. of course. it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000. FDA. EPA and OSHA regulations.
- Measure volts. mA. RTDs. thermocouples. frequency. and ohms to test sensors. transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts. mA. thermocouples. RTDs. frequency. ohms. and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results.
- Use many features like autostep. custom units. user entered values during test. one-point and two-point switch testing. square root DP flow testing. programmable measurement delay etc.
- Easy to use
- Three year warranty
- Bright white dual display. Read both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously.
- Multi lingual interface
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use. Includes gas gauge.
- Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs. with pulses as short as 1 ms.
- Delivered with DPC/Track Sample software.
- Compatible with many Asset Management software packages.
The 754 is designed to take on nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator. In fact. it offers the communication capabilities of the 375 HART communicator.
1For two and three-wire RTD measurements. add 0.4°C to the specifications.
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||3 YEARS|
|420-Measures ranges|| |
|421-Generated ranges|| |
|411-Measurement/generate (type)||mA | mV | V | Ohm | Tc | RTD | Frequency|
|24-Accuracy (%)||Sourcing: 0.01% (mA, mV, V); 0.01% (Ohm); Measures: 0.02%(mV, V); 0.01% (mA); 0.05% (Ohm); 0.05% (mbar, bar)|
|36-Additional Characteristics||HART Capabilities|
|132-Package includes||BC7240 battery chargerLi-on BP7240 battery packDPCTrack 2™ Sample SoftwareInstruction manualNIST-traceable calibration report and dataThree sets of TP220 test probes with three sets of “extended tooth alligator clipsTwo sets AC280 hook clipsC799 Soft Field CaseUSB communication cable|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||245x136x63 mm|
|13-Net Weight||1.2 kg|