Fluke Networks | DSX-8000
Copper cable certifier, CAT 3/4/5/5e/6/6a/8, class C/D/E/EA/F/FA/I/II, 2GHz
Prend en charge tous les systèmes de câblage, des catégories 3 à 6A et 8 ou de classe C à FA/I/II.
CAT 7A, classe FA, via jeu d'adaptateurs TERA optionnels.
CAT 8, classe I/ II, via jeu d'adaptateurs optionnels.
Affiche sous forme graphique la source des défaillances, notamment la diaphonie et les erreurs de distance de protection pour un dépannage plus rapide.
Compatible avec la norme ANSI/TIA-1152-A de niveau 2G et avec les exigences de précision du testeur de terrain de niveau VI de la norme CEI proposée 61935-1 Éd. 5 à 2000 MHz - Approuvé par les organismes Intertek et Panduit
Prend en charge la suite complète des normes sur le déséquilibre résistif nécessaire pour la technologie Power over Ethernet (PoE) - IEEE 802.3bt, ANSI/TIA/EIA-568, série de documents 11801 ISO/CEI
Les mesures TCL et ELTCTL compatibles avec la norme CEI 61935-1-1 (version provisoire)
Continuité du blindage le long du chemin de câblage
Produit à forte configuration, nous consulter pour définir le besoin (interfaces, contrat GOLD, modules fibre optique, CAT 7A, CAT 8, etc...).
Accelerates every step of the copper certification process
- Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification. fiber optic loss. OTDR testing and fiber end-face inspection
- Unmatched speed for Cat 6A. 8. Class FA. I/II and all current standards
- ProjX™ system manages job requirements and progress from set-up to systems acceptance. making sure all tests are completed correctly
- Taptive™ user interface simplifies set-up. and eliminates errors
- Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ management software
- Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk. return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- Intertek Verified to TIA Level 2G – the most stringent accuracy requirement
- Endorsed by cabling vendors worldwide
- Built in Alien Crosstalk testing capability
- Compatible with Linkware™ Live. Linkware Live enables to easily track job progress. get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field. and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare™ PC Cable Test Management Software.
The DSX CableAnalyzer Series copper test solution enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e. 6. 6A. 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifying a cable is one part of a process that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes. the more profitable you’ll be. Unfortunately. there are a lot of things that slow the process down – setting up the tester incorrectly. testing to the wrong limits. waiting for skilled technicians to analyze and troubleshoot failures. misinterpretation of results. and producing test reports that customers cannot understand.
As part of the Versiv cabling certification product family. the DSX CableAnalyzer Series provides accurate. error-free certification. In the installation business there are multiple teams. varying media types and multiple testing requirements. The difference between being profitable or not is just a few percentage points. The DSX certifies copper cabling. complies with all standards including Level VI/2G accuracy. making jobs easier to manage. and getting to system acceptance faster. It’s not just for the expert technicians and Project Managers. Individuals of various skill levels can improve the set-up. operation. test reporting. and simultaneously manage diverse projects.
- Versiv enables users to accomplish more than ever before with a cable tester. by accelerating every step of the testing process
- LinkWare Live cloud service lets the Project Manager remotely set up the testers. monitor job progress and even location from any smart device
- ProjX™ management system eases tasks from initial set-up of a job to system acceptance. It eliminates redundant steps. and ensures that all tests are completed correctly the first time. and every time
- Taptive™ user interface puts advanced data analysis and easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels
- LinkWare PC management software provides unmatched analysis of test results and professional test reports
- The DSX reduces the time required to fix cabling faults with dedicated diagnostics. a simple test that locates the problem
- Compliant with ANSI/TIA-1152-A Level 2G and proposed standard IEC 61935-1 Ed. 5 Level VI field tester accuracy requirements to 2000 MHz
- Supports the complete suite of Resistance Unbalance standards needed for Power over Ethernet (PoE) –IEEE 802.3bt. ANSI/TIA/EIA-568. ISO/IEC 11801 series documents
- TCL and ELTCTL measurements compliant to IEC 61935-1-1 (Draft)
- Screen continuity along path of cabling
- Eight second Cat 6A test time contributes to the fastest way to gain certification
- Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk and distance to shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- Manage up to 12.000 Cat 6A test results with full graphics
- Capacitive touchscreen allows quick tester setup with easily selectable cable types. standards and testing parameters
- Over 1 billion links reported on LinkWare PC management software
ProjX™ Management System
Manage up to 12.000 Cat 6A test results with full graphics
Managing the testing of multiple jobs with multiple teams. testers. and requirements is time consuming and a source of errors. Increasingly larger jobs make project organization more important than ever. The new ProjX management system on the DSX CableAnalyzer Series provides individual project files for all job specific details to be saved under a simple name. eliminating the need to re-enter job specific details after starting a project. This minimizes set-up errors or lost files when switching from one job to another or utilizing multiple testers on a single job. In addition. it provides test results by cable ID. merges any changes without duplicates and defaults to the last copper or fiber module installed. ProjX management system provides real time status to completion on each job with a 0-100% scale and gives the operator the option to isolate any test requiring a second look and helps to assure nothing is overlooked. The "Fix Later" selection creates a punch list or automatic to do list for correcting any workmanship issues. ProjX enables project managers and crew leaders to be truly efficient.
Taptive™ User Interface
Now you can test across multiple media types and requirements as easy as using a smartphone. Simply. select the job you’re working on. and the large display confirms the test that needs to be performed. Taptive helps you tap into the overall cabling infrastructure faster and more easily.
LinkWare™ Management Software
Project managers have full capabilities to monitor workflow and consolidate test results.
LinkWare pulls data togther into a single report that is easy for customers to understand. showcasing quality and workmanship. LinkWare stats. provides automated statistical reports that turns test results into charts to reveal performance. The report even summarizes your entire cabling and fiber infrastructure in one compact. graphical format. so it is easy to verify margins and anomalies.
LinkWare™ Live Test Results Management Service
LinkWare Live is a Test Results Management Service from Fluke Networks for cabling professionals managing multiple projects that quickly. easily and affordably provides unmatched job visibility and superior project control from anywhere at any time.
LinkWare Live provides an easy to read dashboard that shows an overview of the project status and a project activity to ensure projects are completed on time. It removes the hurdles in data management by giving the ability to directly upload and consolidate test results from multiple testers. It allows to quickly validate projects and test results in real-time with browser-based ease to avoid any future rework due to incorrect testing or missing test results. Use any smart device with a browser to validate and check projects or test results. LinkWare™ Cable Test Management Software also connects to the LinkWare Live service enabling you to download test results into the LinkWare Cable Test Management Software to generate professional reports in a common format.
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||1 YEAR|
|258-Categorie / class||Cat 3 | C class / Cat 5 | D class / Cat 5e | E class / Cat 6 | Ea class / Cat 6a (1Gb/s max.) | Ea class / Cat 6a (10Gb/s) | F class / Cat 7 | Fa class / Cat 7a | I/II Class / Cat 8|
|261-Parameters tested||Length | Propagation time | Loop resistance | Attenuation | Next | Elfext | Return loss | ACR | Power sum|
|263-Longueur câble (50-100Ohm) (m)|| |
|259-Test frequency||2 GHz|
|142-Optical fiber test||Yes, "In option"|
|257-Standard Test Compliance||ANSI | TIA 568 | TIA/EIA 568 | ISO | Ethernet (IEEE 802.3)|
|542-Metrology/Quality documentation supplied||Calibration certificate (With measures table)|
|132-Package includes||Standard pack (Can vary, depends of the final configuration which is choose): 1 Versiv Mainframe & Remote, 2 DSX-8000 CableAnalyzer Modules, 1 set of CAT 6A/Class EA Permanent Link Adaptors, 1 set of CAT 6A/Class EA Channel Adaptors, 2 Headsets, 2 HandStrap, 2 Shoulder Straps, 1 Carrying softcase, 1 USB Interface Cable, 1 LinkWare Software CD, 1 AxTalk Software CD, 1 User Manual CD, 2 AC Chargers, 2 Universal Couplers, 2 AxTalk Terminators, 1 Statement of Calibration and 1 Getting Started Guide|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||279.4x133.3x66.7 mm|
|262-Remote unit dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||Same size of main unit|
|13-Net Weight||1.28 kg (Main unit with battery)|