Fluke | 381
TRMS mutimeter clamp 1000A/1000V AC/DC with remote display + iFlex probe (2500A AC)
Mesures de tension et courant TRMS
Tension: 1000 V AC/DC.
Courant: 1000 A AC/DC.
Résistance, fréquence, continuité.
Enserrage max.: 34mm.
Inclut la nouvelle sonde de courant souple iFlex: mesure de courant jusqu'à 2 500 A AC.
Longueur de la boucle: 45cm.
Enserrage max.: 63.5mm.
Be ready for anything.
The new Fluke 381 does everything you would expect from a clamp meter. and then lets you remove the display for even more flexibility. Now one technician can do jobs that used to require two people. Clamp the Fluke 381 around a conductor. remove the display and walk across the room to operate controls or remove protective equipment. all while watching real-time readings.
The new iFlex flexible current probe (included) expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility. ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.
IEC/EN 61010-1:2001. 1000V CAT III. 600V CAT IV
Features and benefits
- Wireless technology allows the display to be carried up to 30 ft. away from the point of measurement for added flexibility without interference with measurement accuracy
- The removable magnetic display can be conveniently mounted where it is easily seen
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac
- CAT IV 600 V. CAT III 1000 V
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Radio transmitter automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
- 18-inch (45cm) iFlex™ flexible current probe
- Coated instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- TL75 test leads
- Five AA Alkaline batteries
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||3 YEARS|
|33-additional measurements||Resistance | Frequency | Continuity test | Min/Max|
|428-Jaw opening|| |
|462-Current||AC (Alternative) | DC (Continuous)|
|463-Voltage||AC (Alternative) | DC (Continuous)|
|37-Max. DC voltage||1000V DC|
|38-Max. AC voltage||1000V AC|
|39-Max. DC current||1000A DC|
|40-Max. AC current||2500A AC (iFlex); 1000A AC|
|119-Safety Level||CAT I | CAT II | CAT III | CAT IV|
|120-Safety Overvoltage||CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V|
|36-Additional Characteristics||Remote display.18inch (45cm) iFlex probe supplied: Measurement range to 2500A AC.Inrush function.|
|132-Package includes||18-inch (45cm) iFlex™ flexible current probe, coated instruction card, safety information sheet, soft carrying case, TL75 test leads, 2 AA Alkaline batteries|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||277x88x43 mm (without iFlex)|
|13-Net Weight||388 g|