Fluke | 820-2
LED Stroboscope, 50 to 300 000 FPM
- 50 à 300 000 flash par minute.
- durée des flashs réglables.
- déclenchement externe possible.
- High-intensity 7-LED array – 4.800 Lux @ 6.000 FPM/30cm
- High efficiency LED solid-state light source with uniform flash characteristics allows for higher flash rates – 30-300.000 FPM (flashes per minute)
- Digital pulse width modulation for exceptionally sharp images at high speeds
- Rugged. durable design utilizes solid-state LEDs with no filaments. gases. hollow cavities. or glass – (1 meter drop)
- Quartz-accuracy control system provides high accuracy – 0.02% (+/- 1 digit)
- Multi-line LCD display
- Check the rotating speed of machinery without physical contact or need for reflective tape
- Advance or retard flash timing for viewing gear teeth. cutting surfaces. repeats. or drifting equipment
- Simple push button operation with 2x and ÷2 buttons for easy adjustment
Adjustable flash duration
For most applications the standard flash duration will work well without adjustment. In other applications with higher rpm or larger rotating objects with high surface speeds. an adjustable flash duration is needed. In high speed applications. objects may move during the brief period of a single flash. resulting in a blurred image. By decreasing flash duration. objects have less time to move and the image will appear sharper.
Common applications for the 820-2
The Fluke 820-2 LED Stroboscope is more than just a tool to measure rotational speed of machinery without physical contact. It is also an excellent diagnostic tool for a wide variety of applications:
- Belt driven machines - HVAC fans. pumps
- Roller bearings. shafts. gear teeth or other machine components
- Clutches and cogwheels
- Foundations - resonance vibrations
- Cable or piping wear or damage
- Mixing and dosage processes
In addition. the LED stroboscope can be used as a strobe tachometer to measure speed instead of using a laser tachometer. In order to use the stroboscope. the component under measure must be visible. and have an identifying mark that can be used as a point of reference. A strobe tachometer is a useful tool because you can't always get access to the machine shaft to stick a piece of reflective tape to use a laser tachometer or make contact with the moving shaft to use a contact tachometer - using a stroboscope you can "stop" the shaft down to 30 RPM (FPM).
Use the 820-2 for:
- Turbines that vary in speed and change speed frequently
- Variable Frequency Drive motors that vary in speed. but do not change frequently
- Find belt rotation speed and look for belt slippage
- Find machine element components – fan blades. pump vanes. compressor screws. and gear teeth
- RPM measurement and frequency investigation
- Slip measurement
Mechanical Specifications Size (HxWxL) 5.71 cm x 6.09 cm x 19.05 cm 2.25 in x 2.4 in x 7.5 in Weight 0.24 kg Environmental Specifications Operating temperature 0 °C to +45 °C Storage temperature -10 °C to +50 °C Operating humidity (without ondensation) Non-condensing (<10 c="" td=""> 90 % RH (10 °C to 30 °C) 75 % RH (30 °C to 40 °C) 45 % RH (40 °C to 50 °C) Absorption/corrosion 30 °C. 95 % RH. 5 day Product functions normally Operating altitude 2.000 m Storage altitude 12.000 m Vibration MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2 Impact resistance 1 m drop EMI. RFI. EMC EN61326-1:2006 Safety Compliance Agency approvals CE Class III (SELV) Pollution Degree 2 Miscellaneous Specifications Flash Frequency Range 30 to 300.000 FPM 0.5 to 5000 Hz Accuracy 0.02 % Resolution 30 to 999 FPM = 0.1 1000 to 300.000 = 1 0.5 Hz to 999 Hz = 0.1 1000 Hz to 5000 Hz = 1 Frequency setting FPM or Hz Flash Pulse Duration Adjustable in μs or degrees Delay Adjustable in μs or degrees Light Color Approximately 6500 K Emission output 4.800 lx @ 6000 FPM at 30 cm External Trigger Method Connector to externally control trigger High level 3 V to 32 V Low level <1 v="" td=""> Minimum pulse width 50 μs connection
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||2 YEARS|
|226-Speed range max (tr/mn)||300,000 RPM|
|227-automobile or industrial||industrial|
|24-Accuracy (%)||0.02 %|
|36-Additional Characteristics||- adjustable flash duration.- Connector to externally control trigger.|
|132-Package includes||Protective case, External trigger connector|