Fluke | 718
Handheld pressure calibrator, pump, 0-24mA current measurement
Mesure pression et courant.
Pression: -1 psi à 1 psi, -68.9 mbar à 68.9 mbar (718-1G);-12 psi à 30 psi, -850 mbar à 2 bar (718-30G); -12 psi à 100 psi -850 mbar à 7 bar (718-100G); -12 psi à 300 psi, -850 mbar à 20 bar (718-300G).
Gamme de mesure de pression extensible par modules en option.
The complete solution to pressure calibration
The Fluke 718 pressure calibrator family (includes 4 models) provide a total pressure calibration solution for transmitters. gauges and switches. This compact pressure calibration solution is about a third of the size of comparable instruments and weighs just one kilogram (two pounds). The unique easy to clean pump helps protect the pump from damage and provides the ability to service the pump without disassembly. even in the field.
- Pressure Source and Milliamp Measurement to calibrate and maintain almost any pressure device
- Integrated pump is easily cleaned when accidently exposed to fluids that reduces cost of ownership and repairs and enables servicing the pump in the field
- Error % calculation for quicker pass/fail decision making in the field
- Best in class mA accuracy of 0.015 % for better measurement confidence and workload coverage
- Min/Max/Hold to capture changing measurements
- Switch test feature for quicker and more accurate pressure switch testing
- New 1 and 300 PSI pressure ranges mean fewer extra tools required
- 1. 30. 100 & 300 PSI ranges now available
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||3 YEARS|
|420-Measures ranges|| |
|421-Generated ranges|| |
|24-Accuracy (%)||0.015% (mA); 0.05% (Bar, PSI)|
|36-Additional Characteristics||Pressure sourcing.Pressure & current (0-24mA) measurement.Expansion of Measurement pressure range by optional module.Pressure pump.|
|132-Package includes||Protective Yellow Holster, Test Leads, Alligator Clip, 2x 9V alkaline batteries, user manual|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||216x94x66 mm|
|13-Net Weight||992 g|