Aaronia | BicoLOG 30100
Biconical radial isotropic broadband antenna, 30MHz-1GHz, -18dBi
Biconical radial isotropic broadband antenna
Same as BicoLOG 5070 but highly expanded frequency range incl. full EMC range from 30MHz to 1GHz. Perfect for cost effective EMC measurement.
Every BicoLOG antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality rubber paint which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence. a top-quality integrated tripod connection and a SMA connector.
Made in Germany:
All Aaronia antennas are developed. individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory. This guarantees highest standard so that Aaronia can offer every customer a full 10 years warranty for all EMC antennas.
Exhaustive Calibration data:
All Aaronia antennas include a complete high resolution (10MHz or even 5MHz steps!) calibration data set with an unmatched number of calibration points (on CD). This offers the ability to make a very accurate EMC measurement with any Spectrum Analyzer.
Each BicoLOG antenna can be equipped with many accessories like a rugged carrying case etc.. More details can be found at above section "Accessories".
- Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
- Design: Biconical (radial isotropic)
- Frequency range: 30MHz to 1GHz
- Max. input power: 5W AM (100MHz)
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Gain: -18dBi (@100MHz)
- Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
- RF connection: SMA (f) or N (see optional adapter)
- Tripod connection: 1/4"
- Calibration points: 104 (5MHz and 10MHz-steps)
- Dimensions (L/W/D):
- Weight: 350gr
- Warranty: 10 years
- Excellent cost effective choice for low frequency measurements down to 30MHz
- Typical standard calibration data (on CD)
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency ranges
- Suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Compact design
- Can be used in the lab and for open-field application
Examples for possible analysis and measurements within frequency range (30MHz - 1GHz):
- Radio & TV
Included in delivery:
- BicoLOG 30100 radial isotropic biconical antenna
- Typical calibration data with 104 calibration points (5MHz and 10MHz steps!) on CD
- Carrying case not included! Please order it separately!
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||10 YEARS|
|700-Active or passive antenna ?||Passive|
|240-Frequency (min)||30 MHz|
|235-Frequency (max)||1 GHz|
|132-Package includes||Calibration datas on CD|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||350x160x140 mm|
|13-Net Weight||350 g|