Aaronia | BicoLOG 30100 X
Active biconical radial isotropic broadband antenna, 30MHz-1GHz, 1-41dBi
Appropriée pour les analyseurs de spectre de toutes marques
Modèle: Biconique (isotrope radiale)
Gamme de fréquences: de 30MHz à 1GHz
Puissance de sortie maximale: 100mW AM
Impédance nominale: 50 Ohm
Gain: 1dBi to 41dBi
Facteur d´antenne: voir fiche technique
Connexion HF: SMA (f) ou N via l´adaptateur
Connexion trépied: 1/4"
Points d´étalonnage: 104 (intervalles de 5MHz et 10MHz)
Dimensions (L/L/H): 350x160x140mm
Garantie: 10 ans
BicoLOG 30100 X
Active biconical radial isotropic broadband antenna
Same as BicoLOG 5070 X but highly expanded frequency range incl. full EMC range from 30MHz to 1GHz. Perfect for cost effective EMC measurement.
Every BicoLOG antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality rubber paint which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence. a top-quality integrated tripod connection and a SMA connector.
Made in Germany:
All Aaronia antennas are developed. individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory. This guarantees highest standard so that Aaronia can offer every customer a full 10 years warranty for all EMC antennas.
Exhaustive Calibration data:
All Aaronia antennas include a complete high resolution (10MHz or even 5MHz steps!) calibration data set with an unmatched number of calibration points (on CD). This offers the ability to make a very accurate EMC measurement with any Spectrum Analyzer.
Each BicoLOG antenna can be equipped with many accessories. More details can be found at above section "Accessories".
- Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
- Design: Biconical (radial isotropic)
- Frequency range: 30MHz to 1GHz
- Max. Output power: 100mW AM
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Gain: 1dBi to 41dBi
- Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
- RF connection: SMA (f) or N (see optional adapter)
- Tripod connection: 1/4"
- Calibration points: 104 (5MHz and 10MHz-steps)
- Dimensions (L/W/D):
- Weight: 500gr
- Warranty: 10 years
- Excellent cost effective choice for low frequency measurements down to 30MHz
- Typical standard calibration data (on CD)
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency ranges
- Suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Compact design
- Can be used in the lab and for open-field application
Examples for possible analysis and measurements within frequency range (30MHz - 1GHz):
- Radio & TV
Included in delivery:
- BicoLOG 30100 X radial isotropic biconical antenna with preamplifier
- Typical calibration data with 104 calibration points (5MHz and 10MHz steps!) on CD
- Carrying case
- SMA tool
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||10 YEARS|
|700-Active or passive antenna ?||Active (preamplifier)|
|240-Frequency (min)||30 MHz|
|235-Frequency (max)||1 GHz|
|36-Additional Characteristics||Gain: 1dBi to 41dBi|
|132-Package includes||Preamplifier, calibration datas on CD, carrying hardcase|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||350x160x140 mm|
|13-Net Weight||500 g|