Aaronia | BicoLOG 5070 X
Active biconical radial isotropic broadband antenna, 50MHz-700MHz, 11-41dBi
Appropriée pour les analyseurs de spectre de toutes marques
Modèle: biconique (radiale isotrope)
Gamme de fréquence: de 50MHz à 700MHz
Puissance de sortie maximale: 100mW AM
Impédance nominale: 50 Ohm
Gain : de 11dBi à 41dBi
Facteur d´antenne: voir fiche technique
Connexion HF: SMA (f) ou N via adaptateur
Connexion trépied: 1/4"
Points d´étalonnage: 70 (intervalles de 5MHz et 10MHz)
Dimensions (L/L/H): 350x160x140mm
Garantie: 10 ans
BicoLOG 5070 X
Active biconical radial isotropic broadband antenna
Excellent cost effective antenna for low frequency measurements. Perfect to cover the full radio & TV frequency band down to 50MHz including Tetra/BOS & ISM434.
Every BicoLOG antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality rubber paint which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence. a top-quality integrated tripod connection and a SMA connector.
Made in Germany:
All Aaronia antennas are developed. individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory. This guarantees highest standard so that Aaronia can offer every customer a full 10 years warranty for all EMC antennas.
Exhaustive Calibration data:
All Aaronia antennas include a complete high resolution (10MHz or even 5MHz steps!) calibration data set with an unmatched number of calibration points (on CD). This offers the ability to make a very accurate EMC measurement with any Spectrum Analyzer.
Each BicoLOG antenna can be equipped with many accessories like a rugged carrying case etc.. More details can be found at above section "Accessories".
- Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
- Design: Biconical (radial isotropic)
- Frequency range: 50MHz to 700MHz
- Max. Output power: 100mW AM
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Gain: 11dBi to 41dBi
- Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
- RF connection: SMA (f) or N (see optional adapter)
- Tripod connection: 1/4"
- Calibration points: 70 (5MHz and 10MHz-steps)
- Dimensions (L/W/D):
- Weight: 500gr
- Warranty: 10 years
- Excellent cost effective choice for low frequency measurements down to 50MHz
- Typical standard calibration data (on CD)
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency ranges
- Suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Compact design
- Can be used in the lab and for open-field application
Examples for possible analysis and measurements within frequency range (50MHz - 700MHz):
- Radio & TV
Included in delivery:
- BicoLOG 5070 X radial isotropic biconical antenna with preamplifier
- Typical calibration data with 70 calibration points (5MHz and 10MHz steps!) on CD
- Carrying case included
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||10 YEARS|
|700-Active or passive antenna ?||Active (preamplifier)|
|240-Frequency (min)||50 MHz|
|235-Frequency (max)||700 MHz|
|36-Additional Characteristics||Gain: 11dBi to 41dBi|
|132-Package includes||Preamplifier, calibration datas on CD, carrying hardcase|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||350x160x140 mm|
|13-Net Weight||500 g|