Aaronia | BicoLOG 20100 X
Active biconical radial isotropic broadband antenna, 20MHz-1GHz, -5-+41dBi
Appropriée pour les analyseurs de spectre de toutes les marques
Modèle: biconique (isotrope radiale)
Gamme de fréquences: de 20MHz à 1GHz
Puissance de sortie maximale: 100mW AM
Impédance nominale: 50 Ohm
Gain: de -5dBi à 41dBi
Facteur d´antenne: voir fiche technique
Connexion HF: SMA (f) ou N via adaptateur
Connexion trépied: 1/4"
Points d´étalonnage: 106 (intervalles de 5MHz et 10MHz)
Dimensions (L/L/H): 350x160x140mm
Garantie: 10 ans
BicoLOG 20100 X
Active biconical radial isotropic broadband antenna
Biconical active antenna with expanded frequency range down to 20MHz to cover even most restrictive EMC standards.
The Aaronia BicoLOG 20100 X Biconical Antenna is a new generation biconical dipole that covers the operating frequency range of 20 MHz to 1GHz. The BicoLOG 20100 X offers an unprecedented combination of pattern control and balance. which makes it an excellent choice for EMC and EMI measurements. All BicoLOG antennas offer improved balunes providing superior patterns. balance and an improved biconical element design to cover a very wide frequency range.
Every BicoLOG antenna goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality rubber paint which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence. a top-quality integrated tripod connection and a SMA connector.
Made in Germany:
All Aaronia antennas are developed. individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory. This guarantees highest standard so that Aaronia can offer every customer a full 10 years warranty for all biconical antennas.
Exhaustive Calibration data:
All Aaronia BicoLOG antennas include a complete high resolution (10MHz or even 5MHz steps!) calibration data set with an unmatched number of calibration points (on CD). This offers the ability to make a very accurate EMC measurement with any Spectrum Analyzer.
Each BicoLOG antenna can be equipped with many accessories. More details can be found at above section "Accessories".
- Compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer brand
- Design: Biconical (biconical dipole)
- Frequency range: 20MHz to 1GHz
- Max. output power: 100mW AM
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Gain: -5dBi to 41dBi
- Antenna factor: See data sheet graph
- RF connection: SMA (f) or N (see optional adapter)
- Tripod connection: 1/4"
- Calibration points: 106 (5MHz and 10MHz-steps)
- Dimensions (L/W/D): 350x160x140mm
- Weight: 500gr
- Warranty: 10 years
- Excellent cost effective choice for low frequency measurements down to 20MHz
- Typical standard calibration data (on CD)
- Coverage of various mobile radio frequency ranges
- Suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Compact design
- Can be used in the lab and for open-field application
Examples for possible analysis and measurements within frequency range (20MHz - 1GHz):
- Radio & TV
Included in delivery:
- Biconical antenna BicoLOG 20100 X (active) with preamplifier
- Typical calibration data with 106 calibration points (5MHz and 10MHz steps!) on CD
- SMA tool
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty||10 YEARS|
|700-Active or passive antenna ?||Active (preamplifier)|
|240-Frequency (min)||20 MHz|
|235-Frequency (max)||1 GHz|
|36-Additional Characteristics||Gain: -5dBi to +41dBi|
|132-Package includes||Preamplifier, calibration datas on CD, carrying hardcase|
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm)||350x160x140 mm|
|13-Net Weight||500 g|